Guys, What do I do?

My ex and I were talking casualy I replied hours later because of work he didn't text back, then the next day I call him and he didn't call back, by the way he cheated and broke-up with me on Good terms, Im not Gonna contact him so other than that what should I do to make him miss me and regret everything he did?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Work on looking better and replace him with someone better looking and smarter.

• Should I post something on social media

• Ya, a pic with you and some hot guy having a great time might work.

What Guys Said 3

• Just find better

• I read your other question. In honesty I was going through a tough time when my father passed and the same situation happened to me..
      I just let it be, moved on, worked on getting back to my old self...
      Sure enough 6 months later I heard from her again and I caught up with her.
      What happened was I just didn't care anymore because I was finding better.. It's not a cliche , it happens. And good for you for keeping your self respect and not chasing after them

• God just forget about him. How is cheating = breaking up on good terms? I get that maybe he meant a lot to you at one point but if he cheated on you he doesn't respect you, and you should forget about him.

• Thankyou so much I'm NEVER contacting him again I'm going to focus on myself

• He's not going to regret it. He cheated and left you afterward, and now he's ignoring you. he obviously was never 100% in the relationship for you. Move on, he doesn't miss you, and nothing you can do will make him miss you. He just doesn't care