How to get my ex boyfriend to regret letting me go?

He cheated and was so emotional about it, he felt I deserved better (so technically he broke up with me) it's 4 months post breakup, he didn't resond back to my text and didn't call me back I (1 attempt)

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the best way is not what you want to hear: move on. If you try to get in touch, he will know you are still around waiting for him to change his mind. If you are moving on without him, he will feel he has to get back on board now or lose you forever.

That said, I think the main obstacle for you is that you still love him. I completely understand how hard it is to let go of love, but the truth is: he might act all emotional about his cheating, but he did it and he chose to break up instead of try and work things out between you. It may have just been a convenient excuse and an attempt to not make you feel bad about the break-up. If he truly cared so deeply about you, he would not have let you go.

As hard as it may sound: you are probably better off without him - at least for the time being. Maybe there will be a time when the two of you get back together, but I would not wait for that to happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• who cares about him, just move on

What Guys Said 3

• Unless you work together or go to the same class how are you going to do that when you dont talk anymore or see each other anymore.

• Don't that's petty. Just move on.

• It's time to move on. He certainly has. Pain sucks, it always will and you are gonna encounter more in the future I promise. You have to come to terms and realized that IT IS OVER. the damage is done and he made that decision for a reason. Get out of the house and explore your life

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with the others, you should move on. If you were ready to forgive him for cheating but he decided to break it off anyway, he might just be finding any excuse to break up.