My ex boyfriend is crazy! he knows how to hack my email and everyother?

account i have , i tried telling him its wrong, and to stop , he i know he still does how can i get him to stop?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Control freak - Get out as soon as you can and report him.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure that is illegal. Warn him and then ignore him, if he continues to threaten you , inform the police about his behavior with evidence ( Such as his text messages )

What Guys Said 4

• Up to date gmail and Facebook are totally unhackable as long as you put a hard password, even still both have the ability to notify you login events where you can lock down the account for a short period of time. :)

• I would think it's illegal, try to get evidence that it is him and report his ass.

• slap him in his bitch ass face. hackong is illegal and thats just sad and dumb

• I'd report him if I was you

What Girls Said 1

• Change your passwords and don't tell him. That should stop him getting on. Change it to something completely different as well.