Do they come back?

So my ex left me 7 months ago.. I'm still a little hurt from the break up, but a lot better then what I was at first. I still talk to her brother, he calls me to see how I'm doing and such but I don't really like talking to him cause then it just gets on the topic of her.. I still love her, but I don't think its the same thing anymore..

I wanna know, do ex's ever come back? and if they have, why did they come back to you?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• They sometimes come back, and most of the time, it's not for the right reasons. Sometimes they come back because they fell into a bad place and are looking for something familiar and comfortable.. and that only lasts as long as it takes them to get over whatever trauma they suffered to drive them back to you. Sometimes they come back if they feel like they've been single too long, and that only lasts until they remember why they left you or find someone else. On a rare occasion does an ex ever really come back because they honestly still love you and miss you... especially if they are the ones who left you...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• nah man.

- Harvey D

• It's 50/50 and there are no guarantees. Just have confidence in that you treated her well and what you had was real. Once you believe in that it doesn't really matter if she comes back. Either she comes back and validates her side of those feelings, or she doesn't come back and you realize she never really loved you like you did her. The key is to move on and if it happens, it happens.