Girls, Are all men dickheads? I just broke up, not being sexist just really hurt?

I just broke up 5 minutes ago, i can't trust guys anymore, at least the 3 i met, im really hurt, are there good guys out there, im so hurt.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I am in the same boat. I feel ur pain. I just feel that I'm gonna be single forever.

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, yes, I think all men have either a minor or major dickhead in them until they have a daughter. Even the "nice guys" who get mean when they don't get their way.

• Uhh... and even then a true dick head doesn't change - speaking from experience!!

• There are 7 billion people on this planet (and counting), roughly half of them are male. Do you honestly believe that the 3 you met is an accurate representation of the rest of them?
    For the record, I met my fair share of assholes before finding my current husband.
    I am sorry you are hurt, but see it as a chance for something better. What would your life be if you got stuck with that particular person? You'll meet someone better, just give it time.

• A lot of people are dickheads in general.

If you've met 3 guys so far who you couldn't trust and really hurt you, maybe you should consider being more careful, attracting or being attracted to a different type of guy or giving yourself time to get to know someone before becoming so involved? I'm not saying that to be rude but if it's a pattern, maybe you should change some things up on your end, to make sure and protect yourself.

• Lots of guys are shit but I'm sure there are also many decent ones that can make a good boyfriend out there so don't give up. If you just broke up, you're obviously gonna feel really hurt for some time. It happens to everyone. I'm not over my last break up yet but I guess I will eventually and so will you. Good luck!

• Sadly 99% of them are

• 3 things good thing 4th from heart