Would you ever talk to an ex who cheated on you and had a child with that person?

62

Most Helpful Guy

• If you had a child with that person, not talking is not a realistic or adult option.

Most Helpful Girl

• My own Silence would be golden and Never again to Utter a Single word to Him... The chickens then would have come home to roost.
    As far as I would be concerned, he made his bed, let him and the One whom he cheated on me with and their Baggage, live happily ever after, even if the cradle would fall.
    Our bond would be broken, the bough to our happiness Shattered and Nothing more for me to say except Say: Hey, have a good life and day. xx

What Guys Said 1

• And say what to her?

What Girls Said 5

• To be honest, I wouldn't bother talking to my ex's in general.. I mean Ofcourse those conversations happen, but I make sure it's nothing. I don't see the point. Do you have a child with him, or he had a child with the person he cheated on you?

• Well my boyfriends ex who he was engaged to 5 years ago cheated on him and got pregnant by the other guy and she is still with that guy and has another child by him. My boyfriend said she contacted him and started saying she is sorry for what happened and that she wished she would have stayed with him and had kids with him, and he supposedly said that she shouldn't be talking to him because it's not fair to her boyfriend. He also said she texted him like 5 times which bother me because she seems to be showing interest in him.

• No.

If it came to it, I would be polite but strictly professional and never ever talk about anything other than business.

• if you had a child with him it's different because you just want to make it work for your kid's sake or benefit however means possible.

• I would not talk to an ex.
    Lol. Unless there is absolute need.

• Need more details but probably not