No contact in LDR? how long should it be before you conclude he's never coming back again?

been in a Long distance relationship. dated for 3 months. he lived 5 hours away. its been more than 20 days since he broke up with me. we haven't talked since then. should i conclude its done deal and he's never coming back again? or do i wait couple more days?

So anyhow today I called him twice by mistake. He got my notifications that I called him but he never texted or called back. He came online on whatsapp but never texted. Is it done?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• It is up to you, set your own limit

Most Helpful Girl

• LDR are hard! It takes a lot of communication and being in the same page due to lack of physical presence. I'd say if you are struggling with this already so soon it's going to be a prob.. If he broke up with you move on.. You never know what people got going on especially in long distance.. I was in a LDR for 1yr and it's been 3mths since we broke up. Things were rocky in the beginning and now that I reflect I wish I would have counted my loses sooner!! Save yourself the future heartache!

• I know what you mean. But he dumped me 20 days back and today I called him twice by mistake and he saw it. He came online many times on whatsapp after t but never replied. I don't know why he is being so mean to me. I have never said anything bad and he was the one who broke my heart and was rude during the break up.

• Break up was 3mths ago, last contact was about 30days ago..

• Wow life is just depressing:( I feel so hopeless. It's always the good girls get victimized of this crap!

What Guys Said 4

• Absolutely no offense intended... but after almost 3 weeks you "accidentally" called him twice in 1 day? If you "intentionally - accidentally..." called him to see what would happen... I think that's really ok... and probably what a lot of people would do. The fact that he did not answer or respond in any way; as hurtful as is is; would suggest to me that it is over as far as he is concerned. Wish you the best.

• But why would he not message or anything? He was the one who broke my heart. We were fine a day before the break up then after the break up this happened after 3 weeks of nc. Is there someone else? He could be polite and say hi and stuff. He is still friends with me on fb or Instagram. He never deleted me. What is that supposed to mean?

• I wouldn't think any sooner than maybe 3-5 months. Problem is that you need to consider your own life. In my life, my exes never totally disappear, they always come back or pop up again. I'm sure you'll see him again down the road, but keep no contact, heal yourself and get back to living your life. If it happens, it happens. You might meet someone else along the way. Happened to me, got broken up with and met this one Asian model. Took my mind right off it.

• He's not coming back! don't stay hung up on the guy, no offense but it makes you seem insecure if you don't move on!

• Wouldn't hurt to wait a couple of days. I certainly would start looking for other options though. It will help you feel better.

• I called him twice by mistake on whatsapp. He saw my calls but never called back or texted. Why didn't he initiate?

What Girls Said 1

• Its over, but life isn't, u will find someone better