Why am I not good enough for guys?

I really feel that I'm not good enough for anyone especially for guy. I feel this because I'm going through this shitty breakup that happened today. Well before all this, I was just the girl who people can't talk to. I was the loser/geek of the school and no one wanted to be my friend. People use spread rumors about me. And horrible words that they said to me. After all of that, I found the one. The person who broke my heart today, but before we broke up, we use to hang with each other. e would tell each other's secrets, fears, dreams, and our future. That's when I saw him and best friend I was friends with since I was a baby... Hugging each other like it's their last hug and after that hug they kissed. I was really devastated like always. He came up to me telling I was too boring and worthless to date. And he also told me my 'best friend' was more exciting to date because she 'try things new.' I swear that when she came up to and say "no hard feelings." And she winked and they walked away. That's when I knew I was so stupid and worst just like before I dated that fuckboy. I can't talk to sister about this because she's all the way in Germany. Also I can't talk to my mom because she would lecture me of how stupid, dumb, idiot person I am and that would make me feel worst. Like all the time I talk to my mom about things like this. She would literally yell at me before I start crying and choke on my tears. And yeah I feel so worthless right now. I also feel so stupid to think that he would be the boy who will sweep me off my feet, but I was so wrong. Reality can't be lIke the scene of a Disney princess movie. Reality is real life and real life does about happy ending like in the movie where Prince Charming and Cinderella sweep her off her feet or like beauty and the beast. All the Disney princess movies gets your hopes up on find that right person and as soon as you find that special man, they drop you where broken dreams/ hopes are. That's where my hopes/ dreams are.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey keep your head up it'll all be ok 💁😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone in my yearbook wrote "Your such a f***ing dork* and it sucked for a while bc I'm not "Ms. Popular" either. My best friend dumped me bc she said I wasn't interesting enough, so I totally relate to you! But the thing that got me through that rough time was 7cupsoftea. com. It's a place where trained listeners help make you feel better and you don't have to sign up/pay or anything! I really suggest you use it and just know that everything is gonna be okay and you WILL find someone else who actually cares :)

• I, hope you're real and giving her advice and not some fake account helping there website

• I can assure you I'm being completely honest. I'm just trying to help this girl out :)

• Thank you

What Guys Said 1

• I can relate. At one point I was like you. I had those things in school too. But unlike you absolutely no one wanted to date me. Not until I worked on myself.

I hope I am wrong but to me it sounds a little bit like he was your world. That's the wrong thing to do. But the guy you dated doesn't sound that great. So you might not realize it now but I think you are better off without him. Just see this as a new new beginning.
    Relationships are what you bring into it. Although we like to believe so, a relationship is not there to make us happy. We bring our happiness into the relationship to make us happier. That's a big difference. So first be happy.

A failed relationship means nothing. Those things happen to all of us. It's not the end of the world. What you need to do is work on yourself. On your self esteem. Don't ask if you are good enough for guys but rather if they are good enough for you. A positive outlook on life would also make a big change.

What made a big change for me was discovering a talent. Suddenly I was the guy to be with. My confidence grew. And I quickly learned how fake people can be. Because some people later confessed to me that they looked up to me during the times that I thought everybody was against me. They all had their own insecurities that made them follow and imitate a popular person who happened to be against me.
    So keep in mind that people may think about you very different than you might realize.

What Girls Said 3

• What an asshole he is. He does not deserve you. Stupid idiots like him just bring you down and make you lose sight of how truly beautiful you are. I was an outcast too in school and honestly people are just so rude. I bet you're an amazing girl and if I was in your school we'd be best friends.

he's an idiot and a waste of time. I find most guys in highschool are like that because theyre immature and dumb and your "friend" is just some shiny toy for him to throw in the trash once he's done.

Believe me things get much better after high school. Focus on yourself for now, learn to love yourself, its so important. Because once you do, then fuckboys like this won't even get to you and you'll see right through them. Honey, you're way better than him and dont need him dragging you down from how truly successful you can be in life.

• You will be ok Hun! Years from now you'll look back on this and laugh.. You have so much ahead of you.. Focus on your school and future. Take care of yourself you'll be ok!

• I know it seems impossible now but there will be sunshine in your future. Going through a breakup is always shitty but keep your head high. This is the perfect time to focus on you. take care of yourself and shift all your focus on becoming a better you get your hair done or paint ypur nails... whatever suits your fancy but make sure it is something that you want to do. Write a list of goals that you want to accomplish and make sure to look at them everyday. also try writing down how you are feeling either in a journal or a blog. Its going to suck but you have to keep moving forward and when the time comes, however long it may be, do not be afraid to love again.