Who else thinks Bella is a bitch?

Note: I am NOT a twilight fanatic; I didn't see twilight one but I saw new moon cause my friends saw it,

Not as in attitude wise but she keeps playing Jacob!

Who else thinks this way?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

35

Most Helpful Guy

• in the MOVIE "new moon" which is part of the twilight series;

Bella seems confused about edwards' true feelings. He has become distant and forcefully assertive to that, he doesn't protect her anymore, he's basically cut off direct communication, etc. Throughout this Bella is trying to find a reason to keep living- where Jacob comes into the picture.

Jacob was caring, compassionate, etc - which she needed very much. She started falling for Jacob up till he started becoming distant as well. Only to find out he's a werewolf and that he was commanded not to say anything.

Edward and Jacob both cared about Bella, but her true feelings were only with Edward - she was looking for an escape with Jacob; in lamen's terms - a rebound. This doesn't necessarily make her a bitch to most - because it's a social norm and proven fact that a "rebound" can improve the recovery rate from a large heartbreak that was caused by a previous relationship.

I think that confused women (OR MEN) should step back and realise what they truly want. Even though Bella couldn't necessarily find edward, there was adequate reasoning not to give up hope. She still had horrible dreams about edward while trying to be courted by Jacob; which isn't appropriate at all.

Just my perception, I'll end it here because this could form a heated debate among many people. Needless to say - a bitch is a female dog, it's not a confused woman that didn't intentionally try and harm someone.

- Similar to a man not being a player - when he didn't intentionally try to date a girl; he merely was looking for comfort and started the relationship without knowing what he truly wanted.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• *NOTE* - I'm not saying what she did was right, but there are justifications that can help prove either side of the vote; that she was a bitch - or - that she wasn't a "bitch"

• You've done it again

ArtistBBoy

• Haha, I appreciate it man - like I mentioned before, feel free to hit me up anytime ^_^

What Girls Said 3

• shes just a bad actor. but yeah kind I agree ps you twilight fans are crazy obsessed people. no offense tho

• Ya, I feel sorry for Jacob

• Ahh I totally agree she's a witch. I was reading the 4th book and she made me so mad by the way she was acting I stopped readying the book XD.

What Guys Said 4

• She's pretty but I was like come on wth is she doing!? my favorite girl is the one that can see the future! Now she's spunky HOT I want her to bite me :P

overall the movie was alright it was to mushy sometimes and I lost interest unroll she went to see the three what ever crack heads king vampires and she has some kind of power to cancel their ESP. but yeah you want to see more of the other girl in action :D

• In the movie she's a major bitch. I'm starting to read new moon, and she's still a bitch. I don't know why jacob tries!

• NAH! noway dude! read the books? no? the movie doesn't really show what she's felling...

• So... how about those New Orleans Saints... Twilight? I'd rather chop my balls off with a steak knife.

• I don't think you really would mr. anonymous however this is just a book and MANY people get too passionate about it. Bella a bitch, please don't you have anything better to do with your time. Like the guy said, she is confused and hurt and a fictional character, lets keep that in mind.