Will He regret leaving me even if I acted crazy after breaking up?

I acted a little crazy after our breakup. I am embarrassed at my actions. My last contact I apologized to him and his family and he accepted my apology.. That was almost 30 days ago. We had an amazing relationship and even talked about marriage. We only had two arguments out of the whole year together. This last fight caused us to breakup and crazy behavior on my part. Do you think he really forgave me and will maybe one day come around? Or are we completely done forever?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• he accepted yr apology didn't he? so there's still a chance u might end up together again i believe...

• Prob not. I embarrassed him I'm sure. I got other people involved his friends and family. I just don't want him to hate me for that! I should've just walked away!! I wish we could be cordial!

• Yes but after our last fight he did a total block on me.. All social media and changed his phone number.. I was soo angry even surprised myself.. Found him on a dating site and apologized. Also sent an email apologizing! He accepted but I'm still blocked!

• so his acceptance was fake and he accepted u so u'll "shut yer mouth"

Most Helpful Girl

• He could come around, but it will take some time. And in the meantime, don't badger him (not that you would) or keep reaching out to get him to talk to you. For now, focus on yourself and anything that you want to accomplish or achieve in the near future (whether that's your career, your fitness, a hobby or new skill set, whatever it is that you can get passionate about and will result in a new and improved you by the time he contacts you again).

In my experience, ex-boyfriends will always come back unless you have hurt them significantly (cheat or humiliate them publicly/ in front of their family, etc).

As Robert Greene says: "In your absence, they will forget your faults and forgive your sins..."

• Well in that case he's not coming back! Honestly I know things will never be the same and a relationship between us may never happen. I did something vengeful by messaging his mom, sister and bestfriend telling them how terrible he has treated me during this breakup.. And I replied upset to comments people made on our pics together.. He did a full block on me and changed his number. I acted COMPLETELY out of character and am extremely embarrassed. I told him I had been drinking and apologized, he accepted. I just don't want him to hate me!!! It was so unnecessary and I regret it!!

• Oh - with the context that you gave, he actually sounds like he was being a jerk. I wouldn't feel bad about anything if I were you. And I understand being embarrassed about freaking out (I would too, only because I don't like people seeing me be crazy emotional... although I can get that way lol).

All in all, if he wasn't budging on moving closer to you and he was also getting withdrawn, I think you were lucky things ended when they did, especially after it already being a year. Things may hurt and feel shitty right now, but I think you dodged a bullet. And if you do really care about this friendship... don't worry, he won't hate you

• You are so right!! After that last fight he was like a different person! I couldnt believe the man I trusted and open my life to could treat me with such disregard.. Although I do feel shitty I know I dodged a bullet.. You never know what you have tell shit gets real and decisions have to be made! Thanks for your advice!

What Guys Said 1

• What do you mean, come around? You guys ended it and you apparently flipped out. You should both move on. Good luck.

What Girls Said 4

• No idea what you did, what the fight was about - so no idea how to respond to this ridiculously unanswerable question.

• You never know what could happen. If your bond was strong, he'll most likely come around again. I don't know if you'll date, but there is always a possibility. I don't know how many times I broke up on bad terms just to have them reappear eventually.

• After 30 days & no contact I think your done over the end.

• I think he forgave you, but it's unlikely he'll come around soon. I mean there are many fishes in the pond and he will probably try to fish first.