What does it mean when your ex calls his current partner your pet names?

And I don't mean baby, honey, sweetie... I mean pet names that he would call me only. For exp. When I was pregnant. He used to call me baby stomach. There were others too.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• he either still thinks of you or he never put any real weight into the names.

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems with the writing on the wall and all, he has Moved on, has found someone to replace your face, and with calling 'Pet names,' he hasn't much Pet Peeves with her but finds that he has a chemistry and comfort that he has found with The... Newbie.
    There could Your Qualities that he finds in the Present Partner and some of her Own that he has found with her as well.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• maybe he really likes those nicknames?

• It means you've been replaced and he's not gonna make up new petnames for every girl he dates.