Have you ever imagined how hard it would be when the person that you really loved will become absent in your life?

It's truly devastating. This is how I currently feel

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh I'm going through that right now and it is very heartbreaking because it has caused me a lot of pain and anxiety because I miss him everyday, but life must go on even though it hurts so bad. So I know what your going through, it sucks when you love someone so much and their gone but as time goes by it gets a little easier.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you leave this it might be the best depending on what happens. Although you should probably kill them (just kidding, don't do that). If you see them again it will hurt a lot.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, and it does feel terrible.
    I stop imagining it.

• Time WILL ease the pain
    U gotta stay busy as well
    Dont sit and think
    Go see friends. Make plans etc

• I lived it and I would cry or hyperventilate every day so I thought it was in my best interest probably for my health too just to see him again

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!