I love him but I never want to see or talk to him again?

Is this normal after a breakup or do you kinda hope for reconciliation? I am so done.

54

Most Helpful Guy

• so he must've done sth dat made u feel totally turned off... yet there's still some interest towards him coz u had good moments together probably

Most Helpful Girl

• I always do no contact after a break up. If there is a break up-there is a reason for it. To me there is no point in remaining friends with an ex. You cannot move on because an ex tends to rear their ugly head right when you get into a new relationship--BOOM, there is a PM on FB or a text on your cell. Best to block all forms of communication.

What Guys Said 3

• If he keeps hurting you maybe that's for the best , i don't like to hurt girls i like to
    say i always put more out in a relationship than my ex girlfriends have ,

• That is very understandable

• Just move on, girl. Good luck.

What Girls Said 4

• It's normal for your emotions to be all over the place. Some days you might hate him the next you love him and want things to work out. I suggest no contact and just take it one day at a time.

• yes it is normal... i know the feeling.. you will get over it..

• It depends... i think sometimes after a break- up you realise, some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

• It is very normal to feel like that Especially if he broke your heart. But breakups cause a lot of emotions and what you feel now you may feel different later.