Why did my boyfriend called me a "slut" even after I explained stuff?

So my boyfriend knows that im a virgin but he was showing me slutty pictures of his girl friend so i got jealous and texted one of my friends to send a picture with her boyfriend in bed so she didn't show her face much and i showed that pic to my boyfriend and he thought that i had sex cuz my friends boob tube wasn't so much seen and he got so jealous but didn't show it, until the next day we argued and he said "I never want to talk to u, u fucking ho, i thought u were a virgin u lied u could've been honest, u slut, and why would u take nudes and show me huh"

Then i felt so hurt cuz it wasn't even me, i told him he wouldn't believe it, he just left and deleted me off of all his accounts online, and i think he blocked my phone #, I've been crying so much, and apologizing im just so hurt, and in pain now, still crying as i type this up, omg we're over we were supposed to get married :'(

66

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He's immature, and not definitely NOT husband material. What man berates the woman he claims to love?

What kind of man breaks it off with a woman if he thinks she's not a virgin? He is pure swine

That proves that he was not with you for the right reasons.

Dry your tears. You are worthy of love, not lust.

• In my opinion this was a bit harsh because while he may not have reacted appropriately the problem that should be focused upon is that he felt you weren't honest with him from the get go and he lashed out with words. He most likely wouldn't have minded if you were not a virgin the problem was that you made a call to show him and make him lose that trust every relationship is founded on... However if he doesn't accept your apology then f him because really as long as you didn't lie about being a virgin it wasn't that serious

What Guys Said 5

• Trust me, if he acted like that, you don't want him. A real man would have listened.

• To be honest, the whole situation sounds like a mess, and I think you're both better off not being in a couple.

• Y'all shouldn't play around showing pictures again and that won't happen again

• Long story short, you F'd up so move on

• Man, this whole thing is retarded. God help this generation.

What Girls Said 5

• he over reacted and acted like a cunt about it. He shouldn't have showed that first picture to begin with. Though you shouldn't have showed that other picture. After he had showed that first picture you should have been mad at him and left. Then call him all those things. :D

• Second this

• Well wouldn't she have "over reacted and acted like a cunt about it" then? ;)

Sigh that situation is just... no words.

• @darkfoxjj again both are in the wrong. Best way the handle a situation like that would be the second he showed that picture of another chick that it was over, walk out, and never talk to him again.

Though most want to make the other person feel horrible. Sadly most won't regret it.

• "You boyfriend knows your a virgin but he was showing you pictures of his girlfriend"

You lost me at that point.

• If you noticed, in her question there's a space between "girl" and friend", so I'm assuming that she meant he was showing her pictures of his female friend.

• calm down he sounds like a tool and your better without him. "slutty pictures of his girlfriend" thats pretty low, and he wast even man enough to play fair.

• How long have you been together for? That's why two wrongs don't make a right. It wasn't right on his part to show you those pictures of his girl friend why does he have them anyways that's disrespectful to you

• It's your own fault I guess