How to get over a broken heart?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like getting over the death of a loved you just need to try not to think about it. Do thinks like drawing or gaming that will keep your mind fully occupied with something else. Everytime you think about them just find something else to do to distract you whether it be sleeping, going on a walk or anything. Try not to remind yourself of all of the good times you had together because all that is going to do is make you miss them more. It won't be an overnight thing for sure. Time is really the only true remedy but to make that time easier, you have to try to avoid thinking about that person.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the hasty MHO and I'm glad I could help. I also recommend spending time with people you care about. When you break up, you're losing affection from someone close to you so try to get it from other people like friends and family. It'll make a big difference.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Everyone who it's happened to will understand and agree, it really is just time that's the healer! It's personal and it takes time to figure it out and lay it to bed.

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't try and bottle up your emotions. They need to come out. Bottling them up will just make the pain last longer. It's ok to feel your emotions. Just relax and focus on what you're doing in life. Spend time with family and friends and just think about what you really want in a relationship in the future so you don't make the same mistake again. Now what your flaws are and work on those and know what you want to avoid in a future relationship.

It will get better just give it some time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meditate. And fuck around.

0|0
    0|0
  • ceep calm and try to not cry or to get him back. ends horrible, trust me. just play games, draw pictures or read books, meet up with friends and do whatevs you like to do

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't try to get over it in a day. Don't be afraid to be sad, or mad, or upset, or lost. Don't try to fake a smile and pretend you're alright. Because all of these things will make you confused about your feelings. It's okay to mope around a little and hurt. It's okay to listen to sad songs and cry and eat ice cream in tubs.
    Just don't forget about all of the people who stayed. Don't forget that they're there for you. And don't forget that you're going to be okay with or without that person.
    It hurts, but once you realize your feelings and your pain then you'll come back twice as harder. And your smiles will be genuine and you'll be happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep... happens.
    Not anymore, though.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;