Sex with an ex?

Good or bad?

He's a scorpio

109

Most Helpful Guy

• And Scorpio matters because?

Most Helpful Girl

• Regardless if he were King of England here, dear, it's a Friends with benefits scenario and nothing More in Store if it would Continue just between the sheets Instead Of... In a cozy nest with you two as Two birds of a feather.
    He may feel comfy and cozy with This little arrangement and if you comply, go along with the flow with Joe, it will never end, and just go down a badly beaten path with a Full circle problem Pattern because he wants his cake and eat it Two, not being hooked at the hip right now.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 8

• You're a full grown adult and think someone's relationship with you will be affected by their star sign?

• I can imagine that after the sex you will feel soooo messed up.

Starsigns though?
    "The Scorpio man is easy to seduce and take home for the night, it is much harder to form a real relationship with him."

• For me its bad...
    If i was a new guy who was interested in you and i learned you are having sex with your ex... then I would forget you...

• Bad. Ex's are ex's for a reason and throwing sex back into the mix will just make things more awkward.

• Take it from someone who has done it, it's not a good idea for most people.

• It has its pros and cons

• If its what u feel comfortable doing, then just do it

• Depends on the terms the relationship ended... but probably a bad idea

What Girls Said 9

• I don't know. All you want is just sex right? But I think when those things happen, the past might come flooding back and complicate things even more.

I think it's not a good idea.

• Depends on your intentions. If you're looking for casual sex and nothing more, sometimes the familiarity of an old partner makes it easier. I've had flings with old boyfriends before. If you're looking to win him back, then no. Don't sleep with him. That never works out well.

• Doesn't matter on what his sign Is. Its a bad idea, unless you guys are planning on getting back together. Sex with an ex makes things so damn complicated. One of you is going to end up with feelings and one of you is going to end up hurt. Don't do it.

• Good in the moment but always bad in hindsight

• Depends. Will it JUST be sex? Are there feelings still involved? I did it before but I was completely over my ex by then.

• Don't do it. Gets messy. Everyone ends up hurt.

• Oh, lord lol. Biggest no no. Definitely not.

• Seems like a bad idea

• You want to have sex with an ex and he's a Scorpio? I would warn you but I'm sure you probably already had sex with him anyways. Sometimes we have to learn the hard way. I honestly think you shouldn't have sex with him because you will be heartbroken so badly. Scorpio men tend to move on quick