Girls, Mind games right/immature?

My ex and I been talking we dated for four years. Anyway she has a boyfriend but he treating her like crap so she always complaining about him. I was hesitant at first to talk to her but I guess I thought I should be there for her I was stupid to think that. She would text me things like she surprised I still talk to her because she wasn't the nicest person to me wish she can turn back time or asking if I'm thinking about her and constantly asking if I think we would end back together just acting hot as you call it but then she stops arguing with her boyfriend for the time being and now is cold ignoring me telling me "you need to take it easy you know I have a boyfriend" so I stopped talking to her. And she sees nothing wrong with it tells me just be a friend you can't do that.
Smh

2

What Girls Said 2

• wow. that's mean. Please cut her off , it's for your own good. You deserve better :)

• Just cut her away, you dont need that im your life. I always think a clean break from an ex is the besy way to go and dont look back as they are an ex for a reason. Dont be the fallback, you deserve better!