Have you been dumped by text or message?

I have been dumped by message , But never been dumped by text, What about you GAGers? You better say something for get the MHO, You don't even care !

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe one day, I don't know !
    Vote C

79

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I had this thing with a guy and we were totally dating except we never said we were dating. He had a reputation so I guess I should have seen it coming. When the summer began I asked him what was going to happen between us (after getting a message from him where he said we should hang out because he didn't want our relationship to be over) and he responded that the summer is a complicated time and that we wouldn't be seein each other much. Then I said "well, that's the answer. Because of you want to make things work, you MAKE things work". He read it but never replied.
    Still trying to get over it to this day.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's pretty sad to get dumped that way. I never been dumped by message or text. Only way I think message is ok if in a LDR maybe and that's always been your line of communication. But it should be in person.

What Girls Said 6

• With being in as Many Relationships as I have, I am usually the one who gives someone the boot, Butt...
    Yes, with a few guys along the Date and potential Mate fine line, they have Text me some helpful hints, no hymning or hawing here, dear, as To: " I couldn't sleep last nite..."
    That, for as being as wise as I am, was the Sure Sign of a guy tossing and turning to the thoughts of Breaking it Off because he was not Ready to be in A... Real Relationship.
    No pushing any buttons on my end, my friend... I moved on.
    Good luck. xx

• Never! If that happened to me I'd try to run into them as often as possible just to create awkward moments.

• LAMO, That sounds you want to revenge, And I think you will only been divorce by text , Because you already get married !

• lol i like your ansr

• Yes I have. My first boyfriend dumped me through a text message. I can still feel the way my heart felt that day. I locked myself in the bathroom and just about cried a river.

• Wow, That's a sadly& hard da for you , I feel sorry for you. He should tell you in person.

• That's so immature!

• Once. It's kind of immature not to do it face to face, but whatever. It happened.

• I have and I didn't care.
    I was at my wits end with our very short relationship and wanted to end it also.
    I was hurt for a few days , but moved on extremely fast (emotions wise).
    What kept me going was this is what I also wanted and it was for the best !
    When the bad outweighs the good, it's not worth looking back.

What Guys Said 8

• One of my exes sent me a fuckin novel.

I just skimmed through it, and I could tell what she was getting at.

But just to be sure, I replied with the typical "What are you trying to say?"

She then sent another text with a bunch of extra fat, the "I feel like at this point in my life..." Type of shit.

So I clearly knew she was breaking up with me. But I played dumb, and said "I still don't understand"

She says "I'm breaking up with you"

Then I said "Well you could've just said that in the first place lol"

I'm not one to take things seriously, so I tried to lighten the mood by just joking around. But she ended up taking my "lol" the wrong way and got into this whole "This is funny to you?" Nonsense.

• Yeah twice.
    It just shows how immature and coward they are to reject someone in person.

• Yeah, it's a pretty avg performance..
    Kind of proves the other person does not deserve your time anyway

• Never dated, so nope, never.

Though the girl I was talking to last year from school sorta laid me off; despite her initiating our connection.

• That's so 2006.. face too face for me. Texts don't mean shit, you can say whatever. Break up with me in front of my face or don't break up with me at all.

• Yup, I've been there. It was a very long text, loaded with accusations, complaints and a lot of stuff I never heard when in person. Wasn't surprising really. It hurt, but I quickly moved from that episode.

• I think if you been dumped in person that will be more sad and hurts. But do you know why she don't want to tell you that in person. Your inside strong than mine, I spend 3 years to forget my ex. Since she dumped me in message !

• 7d

Yea, that recently happened to me. Everything was going good as far as I could tell. Met her friends/family etc. Cold one weekend. Two days later I get an essay about a bunch of stuff she never once said in person. It hurt bad, I'm still recovering. FEELSBADMAN.

What do you mean not surprising?

• Yea I was dump by a text, but now that you made think about it I was also fire from my job by text. My luck

• OH sorry to hear that bro, That's not cool, get fired by a text, Very unprofessional !

• Yeah at least they couldn't denied my unemployment claim, I never erase the message for proof.

• Ya, Chicks are awesome.