How to get him back!

This guy and I went out for about month. And we fell for each other. He fell for me really hard. I on the other hand have been in a relationship in the past for 4 years with a guy named Gabe and have been hurt pretty bad. I tend to get annoyed when a guy starts treating me right because I never really got treated right. I was 12 when the 4 year relationship started and it ended at the beginning of the year. I broke up with gabe because I stopped loving him. So I've moved on quite nicely. But, Cody is the first guy I've dated since then. And in the 1st month my mom made us break up and then I broke up with him because of rumors that he was going to break up with me. I didn't want to get hurt so I broke up with him. Me being the stupid one ASSUMED he was going to break up with me. At the same time I was AFRAID to fall for him more than I 'd already had. And just recently this rumor spread around school that me and this guy at a party had sex. Which was NOT TRUE. He's friends with the girls that spread this rumor and he believed them over me which made me so mad! He also cheated on me. Well we also had one of my friends try and break us up and it worked. He put a fake date on MySpace that he and I started dating saying we were hanging out certain days etc; well Cody called me up and told me it was over because he saw his MySpace and messaged him asking my EX friend if we were dating and he said yeah.. We haven't gotten back together since then. So we've had a lot of ups and downs. We got back together twice out of all this. I want him back desperately. I've realized I fell for him harder than I thought. And you know that saying you don't realize what you have till its gone..well its so true. and I will do anything to get him back I really do love him. He was such a perfect boyfriend . PLEASE HELP ME GET HIM BACK IF ITS POSSIBLE>> PLEASE :(

what are the steps that make every guy want their ex back? Like having to play hard to get, make him jealous etc;

11

What Guys Said 1

• This has all the best high school drama you could hope for. RUMORS. MYSPACE. ASSUMPTIONS. OVERLY DRAMATIC TEENS. Stephanie Meyer couldn't write this well!

In all honesty, just tell him the truth. If he doesn't believe it, then he doesn't trust you. And if he doesn't trust you, then he probably isn't good enough for you. Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him the truth, and nothing but the truth. Let him know how you feel about all this. Communication can go a long way.

In the event that communication is nigh on impossible, have patience, and wait for the right moment to open up.

Also, if possible, confide in a trustworthy friend. It'll help take away some of the stress, and will leave you to more freely think.