Guys, What would you do if your ex girlfriend showed up at your house at 1 am?

Say you lived together for a few months and she cheated on you, so you moved out and been broken up for 8 months then she shows up at your house at 1 am what would you do?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Why at 1 am, where you at a bar getting drunk feeling guilty for what you did and decided to see if he wants to get together and have sex. If I'm still single I might just give you that for the night and then send you on your way and wish you good luck..