Guys, What would you do if your ex girlfriend showed up at your house at 1 am?

Say you lived together for a few months and she cheated on you, so you moved out and been broken up for 8 months then she shows up at your house at 1 am what would you do?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I would tell her to fuck off.

What Guys Said 14

• Tell her to f*ck off, I don't tolerate cheaters in any capacity and if she didn't go away I would call the cops.

• Tell her to come back tomorrow, and then go back to bed:) NOBODY wants to deal with that at 1 in the morning.

• I would be shocked and annoyed and maybe listen to her explain what she is doing there

• Why at 1 am, where you at a bar getting drunk feeling guilty for what you did and decided to see if he wants to get together and have sex. If I'm still single I might just give you that for the night and then send you on your way and wish you good luck..

• Show her the way out.

• I would think she isn't being serious at all. For starters WHY ON EARTH 8 months later?

And then the chosen time to engage the conversation is kind of strange. I would think she acted whilst drunk or something.

• I would tell her to leave.

• Other way around me and her had make up sex and so far we arnt back together we fuck each other and hang.

• Not so much what I would, but my wife might have a few things to say about it.

• Piss in a cup and throw it on her?

• ask what brought her here at 1am, with much hidden suspicion

• get the fuck out of my garden! lol

• Well, if she cheated on him I'm sure he was broken up about and probably lost trust and faith in her. You say you were broken up for 8 months. If you're the woman who did the cheating then I would leave him alone. Clearly the level of mutual respect is not the same. Unfortunately when you cheat you kind of have to go buy the person you cheated on's lead. I probably would not except you if you showed up a one in the morning.

• I'd think "wtf, stalker"