How Do I Get The Love Of My Life Back?

We've been dating for 4 yrs, on and off. But, recently we broke up 5 months ago, but this has happened before many times for this period of time and we always get back together. & this time I made the first move and went too hi house & made an excuse for him too come over too my house.. And as we talked we cried & we said I love you's. And he told me he didn't know if he wanted too jump back in again but, we had our moments of so much love and we kissed and held hands and the goose bumps came back, but then he never called or came in contact with me again and its been a week. What happened? And his mom is telling him not to get back with me because a guy friend and a girl friend of mine came by the house and she thought wring, I've texted him and he doesn't reply.. What do I do ? We were almost perfect again and now I'm lost please HELP, What Do I do? Or stop doing : / Msg Me & add me On MySpace if anything too talk its on my profile, THANK YOU. <3.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• well if there is no way to contact him then you have to wait for him to want to contact you... I no waiting sucks but there isn't much else you can do in this situation except wait for him to miss u

What Guys Said 3

• If you are lost because you are on your own, then you clearly do not have enough of an individual identity to be in a serious and adult relationship.

Learn to live on your own, instead of in a relationship. You've spent all of your formative years in a relationship. That's not a bad thing, but you probably have very little individuality. That's not an insult-it's just the truth.

Grow up on your own for the next year or two. Try not to date anyone. Enjoy spending time with friends and doing things that YOU like on your OWN, away from a relationship.

This is honestly the best advice, but I imagine you'll give it a thumbs down and keep trying all of these ways to get him back, which in essence will just push him away further, making you more depressed, until you date some other guy just to be dependent in another relationship, thus completely missing the point of being single. Because that's what happens the majority of the time.

Good luck either way! You'll be fine on your own. Grow on your own. Seriously, it's the best part of being young.

• I agree with bud. Until you start seeing other people, you'll keep going back together/breaking up and not really get anywhere

• Well, either he just isn't into you anymore or his mom is controlling his life for him. Best thing for you to do is move on. If he let's his mom not see you if he does "love" you still, he probably really doesn't.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!