I want her back but I don't know what to do.

me and this girl broke up on thanksgiving... we have known each other for well over a year, I met her through her brother. ok so in august we started talking a lot like everyday stayed up hours talking on the phone then we both found out that we both liked each other for sometime now but she had a boyfriend and neither of us knew that we like one another.. then they broke up and little by little we got to know each other really good an then I asked her to go out wit me and she gladly said yes. it was a long distance relationship it was my first time for all of this but I went wit it cause I had strong feelings for her.. we would talk all the time and flirted a lot... then I for thanksgiving I told her I was going to see my dad and I was going to pass by to see her and she wanted to see me and she told me that she wanted me to meet her family so wen I got there and met her family I was a little nervous cause she had only told her mom about me and not her dad so I was there but I was trying not to show her to much affection cause I didn't know what her dad was gonna say. it was all good until I was bout to leave she went in for the kiss and I kissed her back but we both felt a little awkward but I didn't think nothing of it I said I was gonna spend all of saturday with her but then the next day she told that she expected more from wen we kissed and I the same she said we should be freinds again and see if what happens. I said OK but on saturday her cousin introduced her to some guy and now they been seeing each other.. but what I don't get is that before I that kiss she told me she loved me and that I was everything she was looking for and that I made her the happiest girl in the world why did she say that to me and then broke up and is dating someone else so quick. I been wanting to tell her how I really feel about her but I have a feeling its just gonna be a waste of my time now I been pretending like its not really bothering me but it hurts so f***in much and everyday I think about her and I want her back but I don't know what to do

should I try to get her back or let her go.. advise needed from both woman and men please
+1 y
should I still be friends with her?
0
1