Sometimes I get so sad that it's hard to breathe. How do I make the pain go away when my heart is stuck in place?

My ex broke up with me saying our relationship was unhealthy because we argued. We did argue but there was never an opportunity to develop the skill of communication in a healthy and productive way. I asked for another chance he said he gave his last chance and I've hurt him too much with arguing. I am deeply sorry for my part in this and don't want to lose him forever. I don't give my heart out easily. I do love him. It's been 25 days since we last spoke. I'm trying to give him space but everyday that goes by and I don't hear from him hurts more and more. We both start grad school in August at the same school. I'm not sure where to go from here as I do know he is being told only worry about his education by his brother and best friend. I want to communicate about the issue and start fresh, taking it slow. He cried and told me he loves me while breaking up with me but apart of me just can't let go with the last time he spoke "he is going to need a little time if we take it slow". I just want my boyfriend back. Please help! My patience and heart is running thin.

I do speak to a therapist. It doesn't take away the fact that I miss him every day. I try and do things for myself to get him off my mind yet it always comes back to him.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't give up just try to talk to him again set up a day to meet and talk about the relationship if u wait to ong he will find someone new

• How can I just go up and talk to him when he isn't trying to contact me? I don't want to off as desperate?

He said he gave his last chance? How do I go about getting another?

• U won't seem desperate just sinsear an tell him how u feel maybe he's waiting for u there's a chance he moved on but u can't until u know for Shure and that take u stepping up for what u love

What Guys Said 3

• Focus in the positive things in your life outside of the relationship that was and do things for yourself to take your mind off of i for the time being.

• Y'all can go to counseling to learn how to communicate better and avoid arguring. Having another person opinion who don't know the either of you can really be helpful.

• Pick your battles

What Girls Said 1

• i think seeing a professional will really help you.