Ex or current boyfriend?

Okay, so I've been in this relationship for 6months now but still I cannot get my ex out of my head, I know I still have feelings for him but I don't want to hurt my boyfriend. I love them both and they both have different amazing qualities.What do I do?

11

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• merge the two together and throw away the remains. then you can run away to wherever, elope, and live happily ever after :D. but in real life, I just went thru this and the only thing you can do is think to yourself who makes me happier. who do I feel more comfortable with? for me, one of the guys was my "checklist" (u kno mental list we all make in our minds about what a guys should be like whether we mean to make it or not). he fell perfectly into every category accept one that didn't even matter. the other guy was not as cute, or funny, or romantic. but in the end I didn't choose my checklist. the vibe I got from the other guy, the comfort levels and everything else felt right. that is how you choose.