Do things get better as you approach mid/late twenties?

I thibk I'm an average guy and social can hold a conversation. Went through a really bad breakup.. lost my career. Just starting college. 4 years late. I've been so depressed lately really isolated. It's been 6 months of this I feel so old and I thibk it's only going tk get worst.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• truth is they do judgin from myself. during my teens my life was shitty as fuck... thanks to my shitty mindset... although parents/relatives contributed a little bit as well.

but thankfully i became more mature during da last couple of years (only, yeah...) and i'm startin to rebuild my life... hope when i hit 30, i'd be even better

0|0
    0|0
    • Year older than me bro. Yeah I'm leaving my parents house. Going ti do some traveling. Been lifting a lot of weights got into bodybuilding.. really trying to turn things around. This depression is intense though. First time I've ever experienced real depression tnh

• seems like u r in a good way... :)

yeah i was fat back then and now i'm thin... even though i'm in a better shape now... still everytime i think about my past... it destroys my mood :|

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I think it does. You get more sure of yourself and worry less about others. Don't forget student health also offers mental health services. They can be really useful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Well, I hope things get better in my late twenties :/ *fingers crossed*

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Don't hold your breath. They don't magically get better on their own. You gotta work for everything and seize opportunities as they come. Otherwise you'll be stuck in the treadmill of mediocrity.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me.. Each year has been better than the previous, can't wait for my dirty 30's

0|0
    0|0
  • The future shall tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would things magically get better as you get older?

0|0
    0|0
  • You feel so old!! Why?

0|0
    0|0