My Ex texted me after two months of not hearing from him?

My ex and I broke up 3 months ago. He then went back home for summer vacation but he is coming back in 2 1/2 months.. When he left, he told me he didn't want to talk to me and that maybe he'll text me when he comes back, and then he blocked my number so I couldn't text him.. after about 2 months.. I was talking to one of his old friends saying that i wasn't sure if he had still planned on talking to me when he got back. I guess his friend told him that i said that.. and a few nights later I got a text from him saying, Hey, how are you? I responded casually. He then started getting really mean, telling me everything I did wrong, and that if I really loved him I wouldn't have let the fact that I was blocked stop me from winning him back. He also said that he MAYBE still loves me. but he doesn't want to get my hopes up... the next night I texted him, and he started to ask for nudes.. I politely refused, calling him out on the fact that I thought it was rude for him to ask.. He got SO mad.. and began to tell me to grow up, and then said he was going blocked me again. So tonight, I sent him a text saying that if he keeps treating women like they're disposable he is never going to find true love.. I got a response saying how lonely he was and he hopes i'm happy with that information, and that he hopes i have beautiful children with the man of my dreams. Basically, I'd like help just understanding what the BLEEEEEEPIDY BLEEP his intentions are...

11

What Guys Said 1

• Well, it is fairly easy to "get with" an ex. You can easily rekindle feelings through manipulation and such. There's a whole lot that I could say but I would simply avoid the whole situation with him because this (getting back with the guy) will get you nowhere. I promise.
    "Maybe still loves screams," I just might until after we have sex, then I'll remember why we broke up and what I don't like about you.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds to me he just wants sex and getting it from an ex is easier than finding someone new. He doesn't seem like a genuine guy since he's being so hot an cold with you. And it looks like he's trying to manipulate you into sleeping with him by putting all the blame on you and making u go back to him. I say stay away, move on and find someone who will treat u better. Good luck and stay strong.