Would you invest in a girl if you dont find her attractive?

long story short met this guy online 4 months back. he's from a different state. we met twice. the first meet went really very he was head over heels for me. before coming for the second meet he said he cannot commit to me until the end of this year so we will just get to know each other until then and i agreed. second meet time was during my bday. during my bday it was very tensed meeting he was very aloof and wasn't reciprocating much like he was withdrawn and called me fat and said he wasn't feeling it. then we again met on the day of my bday which was the next day and he gave me a $200 gift card as a bday present. now since he went back he was acting weird and barely talking to me. I asked him whats wrong, and he said he doesn't feel it anymore and he wants me to move on. i just dont understand why would he call me fat when i looked the same the first time we met i didn't gain or lose any weight and he had no issue. then why would he give me $200 gift card when he wasn't feeling it the night before? he broke up with me almost a month ago and i tried to call him 3 days back he saw them on whatsapp but never responded or msgd me. i am unable to comprehend. somebody can shed some light on my situation? we talked for 3 months and we met twice in 3 weeks time.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• it probably just hit him the day he met you that it probably wouldn't work. Like, he went home and was like..."damn you know what... im really not as into her as i thought id be" It happens. He gave you a gift, perhaps because he felt bad. I mean he did call you fat, which is kinda out of place for him to say randomly. Tbh i'd move on from him

• Even After going back to his hometown he kept talking to me for about 2-3 weeks before he said it won't workout and he's not feeling it at all

• i dunno, i feel like you might be wishing for something to still be there when there really isn't. I don't get much indication that this guy really wants to keep things going. Perhaps he wanted to give it a second chance, but at this point, i think its better for you to forget about him and find someone more interested

• we were gonna meet again in August and i told him lets wait until August and i am working very hard to lose my weight. but he never gave it another shot. after the break up which was a month ago, i called him by accident 2 days ago he saw the notification on whatsapp but never messaged me. but 2 days before breaking up with me he said his ex from 2 years came back and he talked to her she wanted to hangout i was very mad at him and he kept telling me sorry and he would never go back to her. then he also said he needs me he wants me i said he broke my trust and didn't even let me know. the next day i messaged him again thats when he said its over and never contact me again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys will invest time in a girl they're not attracted to simply because they think she may be easy and willing to put out or because they need ego fuel and she's into them. So they basically use her for puss, self-esteem boosts, and ego strokes.

What Guys Said 3

• it can happen, where a guy just totally changes his mind. but honestly, it may be best to just forget about it and move on than trying to understand this one.

• But he already made up his mind the day before so what was the need to give me $200 the day after

• invest as in business investment and she'll help me get rich, yes of course.

• If I have moeny yes

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!