How do I get HIS ex out of the picture?

okay so my bf's ex is SERIOUSLY bothering me she will flirt with him and think that everything that relates to her that might happen involving him is because he still likes her... how do I get her to FUCK OFF! or at least p*ss her off :) hehe

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand your frustration but I think you need to let your boyfriend handle this one. He isn't with her anymore, he is with you so he needs to tell her to back off. He should ignore her and not try to encourage the behavior. I would give him the opportunity to take charge of the situation and correct it. If he doesn't, then it something else needs to be done.

I don't think it's a good idea for you to talk to her. She is disrespectful of you and she probably won't listen. She might either laugh or try to start a fight. Someone has to be mature here so let that be you.

• Okay I agree 100% with what you said and I just talked to my boyfriend about confronting her and he said he will but he also just asked me what I want him to say to her... and to be honest I want him to say a lot of things but what I want him to say will bait out the person who told me... what should he say so that this can end without hurting a friend?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her off in front of your boyfriend, perhaps he'll be turned on by your confidence.

• Have lots of sex with your boyfriend...if you guys are 2gether that way.