Should I go a hospital?

It's been 6 months. I take all the steps to make myself happy and move on. I haven't slept in 3 days guys I BBC ant study I can't workout I can't do anything I can't srice. Should I go to the hospital?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Depression is the worst thing, it's an illness out your control and you feel no one understands you. Thing with a hospital is you have depression the people in these hospitals are in worse condition than you.. They have severe mental issues from anorexia to pyschosis... it's not the best place for people with depression if anything make you feel worse.. I understand you because I've been battling depression all my life.. I find it helps to write how I feel in a diary, I don't expect anyone to wave me a magic pill and everything is ok... I don't take tablets I find they make me sleep a lot and so many times fell asleep in my dinner I've lost count... what would you like to do? how do you change how you feel... can anyone help you? Yes your far stronger than you think you can help you.. when your ready to say enough im sick of feeling this way is when it all gets better... everyone has a purpose in life they just have to find it... but I suggest you see a doctor though to get you referred for some therapy.. someone that can crack that feeling you have.. but don't go to hospital they will keep you there and who knows what your mindset will be when you get back out... if and only if u begin to have dark thoughts about taking your life then go straight to hospital but for now avoid it at all costs...

What Girls Said 3

• If you have concerns about your health, then asking is always good. Most places have a non-emergency medical service that you can access by phone (in the UK, our emergency number is 999, but we can call 111 if we're concerned but don't want to call an ambulance immediately). If you're concerned about wasting people's time, then I recommend finding your non emergency number and phoning them to see what they say. I personally think you should book an appointment with a GP rather than go to the hospital, but I do think that you should ask about your insomnia :)

• You need to find out what is eating you up inside so much. And then attack it at its very core. If you can't get yourself out of the funk soon. I think it would be best to see a specialist

• maybe the doctor

What Guys Said 0