Boyfriend broke up with me because he says im a moped?

What does this mean and how do I get him back as he dating a tall blonde from his work next week?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• ... Does your boyfriend have an acount? Did he post an anonymous question here a couple of days ago asking "Should I break up with my girlfriend and tell her she's a moped?" or something to that effect?

If you arn't a troll. I'm sorry.

And moped is a refference to the ugly little scooter type bikes (you know like a Vespa) and is essentially the modern version of the good old fashioned "village bike". He's calling you something cheap upon which everyone has had a ride.
    It's not very nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and? then

What Guys Said 2

• It's actually not a nice thing to say. It means "fun to ride, but never seen on" or seen with in regards to dating. It was meant to be mean and cold. Let it go he's a dick.

• he was clear at least how he thinks about u...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!