Why is my ex messaging me?

He dumped me to get back with his ex and then ignored me for a month. I finally messaged him to get closure and i got it. However, he wanted to "stay in contact" because he "enjoyed our conversations." But I said no because i had nothing else to say to him and that i wanted nothing to do with him. So I delete him off everything and I was moving on. It's been a month now and i get a facebook message him asking why i've been ignoring him and he wanted to see how i was doing.

I'm just really annoyed with him now. Did he not understand when i said i want nothing to do with him?

I also moved away for work. So there is no way of ever seeing him again.

76

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares why? It's likely because of the crap he said before: he wanted to "stay in contact" because he "enjoyed our conversations."

He wants to have his cake and eat it too. Have his old ex back as his girlfriend and have you in his life too as the convenient friend. Don't fall for it. Ignore him and don't talk to him again, honestly.

What Guys Said 6

• Lol similar thing just happened to me, I gave her closure and all that jazz then 1 year later she tries to friend me on Facebook. then get embarrassed about confronting her. So just block her on there simple as that. I blocked her everywhere else aside from ebay.

• He wants you more now that he can't have you
    Or maybe his ex fizzled out and he has doubts now

• Just tell him the same thing again and end the conversation, if he tries again just block him.

• just do nothing, its difficult to talk to no response

• Either he isn't really happy that he left you, or he wants to keep in contact with you in hopes that if things don't work with his ex that he can run back to you.

Either way, keep up with trying to maintain no contact and you'll be happier for it.

• booty call

What Girls Said 6

• He's not over you and can't move on.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7643-why-your-ex-is-contacting-you So glad I wrote this take haha. Check it out, it may help put things in perspective.

• This is surreal because something similar happened to me except my ex tried getting back together with me after his girlfriend broke up with him. He said I want to remain friends and that he enjoyed our intellectual conversations. He had been dating both of us at the same time. I broke up with him after she contacted me. Nothing for four months then he contacts me out of the blue three weeks or so ago. He even talked to my friends. They called to complain and I had to talk to him. I was sharp with him. I think you should cut him off. You don't owe him anything. Who does he think he is to come in and out of your life like this? Spend your time on worthy people.

• He probably wants you back just don't deal with him just continue on what you were doing. That was his decision to dump you and now he's feels bad because he dumped a wonderful girl that he can't get back.

• I Dont understand why they feel they can do us any kind of way. But we have to accept there BS when there ready. I deleted my boyfriend off all social media as well.

• Typical guy behaviour. He wants u now cuz ur away. Ignore him

• He wants you back.