How can I make my ex suffer?

Updates:
he cheated, so I broke up, and now I´m giving a chance to a guy who been interested on me for a few weeks before
well, thanks everybody, I guess my best revenge is what I´m alredy doing anyway. It was the second chance I gave him, good to know I was right in my decision from the beginning. thank U!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Live a successful and fulfilled life and find a guy that will make love to you like the goddess that you are

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Live life. I love my job. I out earn her several fold. My siblings are pretty successful and I no longer have to do much to support them. I got a car and my own place. Nearly one year after the break up I am doing awesome.
    @PurpleTeardrops is right

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't date the new guy just to get back at your ex. That's completely unfair and rude to the new guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best revenge have a successful relationship with another guy

0|0
    0|0
  • but why?

If you guys broke up, just move on, live life, and stop thinking of ways of making someone suffer. You'll be happier lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • What did your ex do to deserve any kind of revenge?

0|0
    0|0
  • Go back out with him, he will suffer like crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want that? You're 30? did you devolve into a 15 year old? Unless you tell us he did something actually bad you shouldn't be acting like this.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Be happy. The best revenge is when they see you've moved on

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, be very successful and travel the world if you can.
    When you travel the world you can show him that your thoughts aren't focused on him, but yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget about him and move on with ur life

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a new boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0