Well its better to love and lose, than never to had loved at all? how many people believe this saying?

I appreciate every moment I had, good or bad with him.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with it which is why if I get the feels I go for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the saying is bullshit
    Who wants to lose the one they love?

• I believe it's better that you met the special person that held such an impact in your life. Rather than not meeting such a person, and never knowing what it feels like to be loved or giving the loving.

I'd rather be broken and so on, than to be with out love incapable to love... it's not bullshit.

• Well I'm not trying to sway you, right is right. I mean come on even if your heart is broken, isn't best that you felt that love once upon a time... don't it feel good being capable of loving.

Ur right no one wants that feeling to ever go away.
      But truth is its not reality.

• There's no right or wrong here. It's a simple matter of opinions.
      Take care😊

What Guys Said 2

• I lost the love of my life. It's so hard. I miss her everyday and I know we can never be what we were. Right now I wish I never met her. It's kind of like the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I just wish I could forget her. Forget the way she smiled at me. The way her voice sounds. The way she kissed me...

I'm stuck with all of these amazing memories but she's gone.

• I agree and disagree. There are relationships that I've learned a lot from that I'm glad I experienced because they made me a better, smarter person.

But there is one where I never got closure and still have strong feelings for the person, even though she got knocked up and married the guy who got her pregnant. That one I wish had never happened, because even though I am trying to move on and am even in a new relationship, it still hurts and has made it tough to move on.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm indifferent, I mean I've learnt a lot and have felt a lot. Over all the pain that I've experienced was in my own control, I'm glad I got to feel it and grieve it and pass it!

• The pain can be overwhelming
    It was in my case
    So no, not really, i'd rather not to have experienced real love
    I still think of him after 2 years
    After dating other guys
    Im currently seeing someone but i still constantly think of my ex

• It's love and lost. Not love and lose. And I'm not sure.

• I believe in it. My first boyfriend was in middle school and I was a total pushover. I didn't actually like him for the last half of the relationship. I still appreciate it. It gave me my backbone and gave me better expectations for myself.

• That was nice to say, I'm glad to hear that.