Why did my ex message me?

My ex broke up with me, but he still texts me months apart. He recently messaged me and said that he missed me and would start texting me more. A few days later, I texted him and he never responded. Then, I see that he is commenting on another girls photo. I'm sure he will message me in a few months trying to talk to me again just to leave me hanging again. Everytime i am sure that im over him he pops up again. Why is he doing this to me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You respond, it gives him the ego boost from your attention, that's all..
    Pretty low quality person if he is doing that in honesty

What Guys Said 2

• he's trying to get your attentio or trying to make you jealous. You can ask him about text and show him you're not interested in him anymore.

• Okay you know what he trying to do is just like you didn't respond so he want to do the same. He want that you also feel like he feel. Don't look what he is doing like commenting. He want to except you again just go to him and ask what the matter is. if you don't want to go then stop calling and stop messaging him. He try to call you again and this time you have to pick up the call or message him what he message you.

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore and block him