Well a while ago my girlfriend posted a sexual picture on a mans page. We argued. She kept telling lies about their friendship and told me its no big deal because its just facebook, i eventually asked her to block him. She did, but today I seen she unblocked him and added him again. Her mom came to my house 2 weeks ago after she cursed me out on facebook to appoligize to me for her daughters actions and tell me that she doesn't think she right for me and she is doing sneaky things and she tolds me I deserve better and my gf's sister agreed too. I just blocked her on all social networks and off of my phone. Since she took him off the blocked list and readded him I keep thinking about her moms words. Im tired of being treated like this but not sure if i should be that extreme because she added him. i just feel disrespected. I read about emotional abuse and do you think im in the wrong telling her to block him and do you think im in the wrong for cutting off communication today?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• You definitely weren't wrong. Emotional abusers always get others to do their dirty work (I. e. her mom)

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't just cut off all communication, but you should tell her that it makes you incredibly uncomfortable and that if she respects your feelings she won't have contact with that person, but that if she wants to continue to live like that she can do it without you because you're not going to put yourself through that.

What Girls Said 2

• You should let her know you feel betrayed and make your decision based on her reaction. I still say it's never a good thing to block.. leaves things unsettled. but you need to tell her how she makes you feel. She's not being good to you. And it's not because of this guy, it's because of her lies

• I would talk to her but this would be talk number 6 about how uncomfortable it made me feel and she changed it one time but i felt like it was forced because i had to ask her more than once. If she asked me to stop talking to a person because of something i did with them i would.

• Thanks for your advice.

• Anytime
      Plenty more if you need it

• I don't think you're wrong.

What Guys Said 3

• You have every right to be upset. This girl does not respect you and does not care about you, if even her family is acknowledging this then that is a sign that she isn't right for you (sounds like she isn't right for any one). I would say break up with her, it already sounds like she has bad intentions you don't want to get caught up in that.

• When your in-laws start siding with you then you know you're right.

• No u did right and if its was her mother who said she is wrong then she is for as much as i know it takes a lot for a mother to admit her daughters fault... u did right and she should have behaved