When he sleeps in your bed?

I stayed over at his house in the spare bed. We were on a break because he said he just didn't feel that way about me. But he keeps saying that we are closer than most married people who've been together for 49 years. I've just had a big operation and this has made me more needy and emotional and I look tired so I thought that maybe this was it. It hurts because I need him now more than ever. Anyway, the next day, he calls me to tell me that, after I left, he slept in the crappy inflatable bed that I slept in when I was there, even though he has 2 other beds at his place which are both larger and one has an electric blanket. What do you think? Does he have feelings for me or not?

I just find it so weird that he would want to sleep in the sheets I slept in if he was not into me. I don't understand it and it is making it much harder for me to accept that it is over.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Possibly he does but who knows? Just give it some Time.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• Thanks - I know I will never know unless I ask and I don't want to do that. I am so tired. He is calling me over and over tonight and I am not answering. I feel like the problem was that I have always been there when he calls, not because I am desperate but because I genuinely love him and I want to be there for him. I know that this could even out over time but I am so tired today and I really need him now. I have had enough so I am walking away.

• Just give a day to your self and relax.

What Girls Said 1

• The fact that he said that. "We are closer than most married people who've been together for 49 hours" speaks volumes. That analogy says to me that he has a deep connection to you and there's no one else for him. I am sure that he cares for you and does have feelings. In addition to that, he let you stay at his home after your surgery. if he didn't care then he'd have you return to your home, and have a nurse come in to take care of you.

For whatever reason, he needs a break now but he still wants to support you. Just give him his time and he'll come around. Situations like this are nerve wrecking and difficult but sometimes we need to comply and respect what our partner needs.

• Thank you. I really appreciate your opinion. I love him very, very much and we are both quite shocked at how deeply we are connected.