Is he agreeing on this closure or ignoring it?

I recently told this guy I was talking to that Ima let him go out of my life for now cause of how hurt and betrayed I felt after he lied to me. That I need time away from him until I'm ready. He didn't say anything like ok have a good life he just said if that's what I want. I said it was and hope he understands. He didn't reply back but this morning he woke me up early to ask me something just a dumb question. He told me have a good day afterwards but I said you mean life cause I told u I need you gone for now that it's the last time Ima reply only cause it seemed important. And he never replied back.

02

What Guys Said 2

• guess he believes even if he replies back... u'll just ignore it. so he considered it pointless.

• It doesn't matter that he never replied. Because you're the one letting him go out of your life. Right?

What Girls Said 0