Does my ex boyfriend want to come back?

I was with my boyfriend for over 2 years. I initially broke up with him and he was crushed. After we broke up, I realized it was a terrible mistake. After meeting multiple times after the breakup, he told me he was moving on. A few days later I met him and told him how I had reflected on our relationship and explained why I thought things got so bad. He started crying when I told him this and gave me a hug. He told me he was happy and impressed by what I told him.

After the conversation, he left and I have not heard from him since. Is he still moving on? How long should I wait before I move on?

Please help!

03

Most Helpful Guy

• i think that it's a little bit of both it's in human nature to try and get reactions out of people and to try and things for affect. even if this is the case it doesn't mean its not true. things are never that black and white currently I'm going through a break up it's been 9 days and I'm jealous you two have even got to talk lol in your situation the best thing to do is give it time like I think you've been doing to a certain degree but it seems like your questioning everything he's doing because you don't want him to be over you. 10 times out of 10 when you feel like someone is playing games they are but not to be cruel simply as a way of survival it's human nature the damage is done you're already thinking Do you want to BE with him still though? or just miss the relationship?

What Guys Said 2

• well I don't know if he nessecarily moved on But he may have gotten closure finally that's always important in every break up I can only say this to you. There isn't a moment when you can just decided time for me to move on you just kinda "feel it" and if you were waiting for him to move on it seems like you also just wanted closure in a way it's sweet. did you realize it's a mistake and now you want him back or do you just want him to want you back?

• I am sure that I have realized it was a mistake to move out of his house. Before he left my house when we talked he told me that he would be in touch. Did he say that to just string me along? Or is he just taking time to think about all that I told him?

• He already moved on, and I think you should do the same.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

What Girls Said 0