If an ex bf/gf cannot make their mind up if they want you back is it time to just move on?

Say they tell you that they love you but when you ask them what they want and if you'll ever be together they always avoid answering it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess it'd be better to move-on instad of waitin forever... it'd be pointless to wait for 'em forever if they can't make their mind up right?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not worth it to wait for someone who broke up with you. If they dumped you, they said a lot about their thoughts about being with you by not wanting to work through things or give it a shot. You don't need to waste time on someone who doesn't know what they want. Get out there, get your confidence up, find some new hobbies, and when you feel like it, go met someone else.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• that is normally seen as a not sure, but in time they will see. I a way its a decision you would have to make yourself, but in my eyes i would move on if the other kept avoiding the question

0|0
    0|0
  • YES MOVE ON!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!