Just because my ex doesn't talk to me often or want to hang out much, does that mean that he doesn't like me?

I believe that he likes me again because he's acting differently towards me then he used to. He's asking for my opinion, telling me how much stuff is, being reassuring and just more caring towards me. He teased me one time.

I don't know if all this saids he wants to get back together but I am concerned about the texting?

What do you guy's think? HELP!!!

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in his own softie spot here, dear, there is usually motive in mind when down the love line When... I am concerned about the texting.
    He is most likely Missing the Kissing and the history you both shared and with You, he is feeling more comfy and cozy than with some other newbie.
    However, Feeling and Suggesting Being two birds of a feather once more, is a different sort of animal altogether. He may not want to be hooked at the hip right now but that doesn't mean he doesn't want you in his life, just with less titles slapped to his back.
    You were Official and Exclusive before but he probably is contented just to do This for now, and may want More in the future, there is no telling.
    He is being sugar and spice and everything nice at the moment but down the paradise path, he is having his cake and eating it Two by being his own straw boss. It's your call, your choice but eventually it might just put a sour ball in your mouth Where... Things could go south.
    Good luck. xx

• What? I don't want this but I don't want to cut hI'm out of my life eighter? You don't think by the description that he likes me again?

• We'll I was teasing him and talking to him about talking to me and I don't think he does it on purpose and really want to talk to me because at one point he was saying "did I talk to you that week". That must mean he wants to talk to me' right?

• Just let everything flow and go slow and do not over think everything or every moment. You have to just remember one thing you are both free now and if he wants to go back together, he will just tell you and if Not mentioned, just being with you is a start to maybe someday try again or maybe just stay like this for awhile because he is content.. if you someday feel it is getting you nowhere with him Not talking to you of reuniting, make a decision to stay and accept it or move on.. Just enjoy him for now, just be You and don't over analyze everything. xxoo