It's been 30 days no contact and I haven't heard a thing. I NEED SOME ADVICE?

My ex broke up with me because we were fighting and he told me it was unhealthy but he still loves me. He told me I hurt him with the fights and he needed space. He said we can spend time together, go out and do stuff but he isn't promising anything and that he gave his last chance.

I have done 30 days no contact and haven't heard from him. I thought I'd give him his space, let him miss me. I've done all the things you're suppose to do after a break up. I've gone out, worked on myself, talked to a therapist but this feeling won't going away and it's not getting any easier. I miss him everyday.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't expect to resolve things with yourself in a month after a break up. No matter how much you push it, or what you do it's virtually impossible unless you really didn't like the person.
    However, for you, that is obviously not the case. If you expect to have your heart healed, you need a lot of time and just comfort.
    Let yourself be hurt, sulk, and cry before you try to take on the world and conquer all. Before you can try and move on, you have to let yourself come to grips with what happen and confront your feelings.
    Coming from someone who is/was going through a break up, trust me.
    I tried so hard to mask the pain and sadness, i convinced myself that I was better and happy. I faked smiles and laughs, and one day i just shattered inside because I realized i wasn't happy.
    Dont bury your feelings. It's not good. You'll just end up hurting yourself.

• I've been crying for over a month. I want to reconcile with him. Take it slow, fresh start, clean slate. Learn how to communicate better in the future. I don't know if he'll give me that chance and that is why I'm stuck. I thought he's miss me by now.

• Girl, you need to learn how to be an independent woman again. If he doesn't see how wonderful you are, then he isn't worth the time.
      I get that you really liked him, and you want to be with him again. I really and truly do. But until he comes back or give up, you have to realize that you can be strong on your own.
      It may not be what you want to hear right now, but it's the truth. You can live without him. You will be okay. You're probably very beautiful and wonderful. Just because he doesn't see it or doesn't want to be with you, it doesn't mean that you aren't.
      You'll be okay.

What Guys Said 1

• If it's meant to be then it will. In the meantime keep working on bettering yourself and learning from your mistakes.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!