I jus don't know what's wrong with him?

My boyfriend haven't call or text me all week. Is this a sign he doesn't care?

64

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably has something going on. How long have you been together?

• Only 4 months

• No, not that. I mean when he finds the time he'll contact you. Just say to yourself that he still cares about me.

• Wow ok I'll keep it in the back of my heart even tho I'm hurt

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably busy or something happened. Try texting him and see what's up.

What Guys Said 3

• there's a slight chance he losed your number, or otherwise he losed interest

• Stop being so insecured, he might be caught up in something

• Yes, probably. He forgot about you already, you should do the same.

What Girls Said 5

• Have your tried calling him? If he is your boyfriend, you should go to his place to see what is wrong. It is better to know what your situation is than wondering. Good luck

• He does not care. My boyfriend doesn't go more than 2 hours without texting me.

• I agree if he care about losing me he would have contacted me. Should I assume were done?

• I think if a guy didn't talk me i would close the door and not wait for it to be slammed in my face. Take matters into your own hands if you dont feel good about how things are going.

• Has he gone on vacation? Was there a death in the family? Did you break your finger so you can't contact him first?

• Nope I can't

• and why is that? Break all your fingers or something? Evidently not, or you wouldn'f have been able to type this question or any of the replies. Contact goes both ways. No sane person is going to carry the entire weight of keeping the relationship alive because that's something you do in elementary school.

• Some guys just aren't that clingy or maybe he's extremely busy

• defiantly a sign, I'm sorry boo :(