My boyfriend has asked for space said he doesn't know how he feels about me, I have been with him for 2 an half years and deeply love him?

he has a 14 year old daughter who came to me a few months ago and told me she had unprotected sex , my first thoughts was to tell him, she begged me not to, I took her for the morning after pill and I told her I was trusting her not to do this again or I would tell her dad, it turned out that 6 weeks ago she did do it agin , and her mum told her dad, who told me, and yes I told him what had happened a few month ago, he was shocked and said I should of trusted him to tell him and that as she wasn't my child I had no right to do what I did , I now wish I had told him and have told him again and agin how sorry I am and how much I regretted what I did. I understand he is hurt and angry. A week ago he told me he doesn't know how he feels about me , and asked me to move out. I am totally destroyed by this and want to make it better but no matter how much I say I'm sorry I don't think he can forgive me. He says he stills cares but doesn't know if he loves me , how do I get him to see I had his daughters best interest in mind and I didn't do it lightly, I miss him loads and don't know if it's space he needs or if it is over, and I don't want to pester him with texts and phone calls, I don't want to push him further away?

11

What Guys Said 1

• It would seem to be irrevocably over unless you find a way to talk to him about it and convince him that you had everyones best interest at heart

• I think I would have been annoyed but it wouldn't have been grounds for a break up

What Girls Said 1

• Couples therapy. Unless you find a way to talk about what it is that is pulling you two apart, it sounds like it is a one way street to splitsville. Sorry.

• Thanks i am meeting him tomorrow and will try and talk to him but I think he has made his mind , it's a real shame because I know we could work it out