How to aplogize to her?

Hi guys I need your help so me and my have been getting along we just texting each other back and forth... so she added a picture of a bby on fb written on top "my bby girl" I asked her about told me its a cuzins child... so we ended up talking and she told me she can't conceive children so me being me I made a whole issue and i overreacted about it and just ended up hurting her and now she's angry at me... I've tried to apologise but she's ignoring me... what can I do I need help guys. I feel like an ass right now.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess you should just give her time to get over it..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• basically it's up to her and only to accept yer apologize... u cannot do much. best thing u can do now's just don't bring up such an issue again... or jsut break-up wid her (in a polite way) if u wanna have kids, since she can't conceive as she said

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• You need to give her space dude then do something heartfelt like roses and a letter apologizing even if she isn't your girlfriend just do it.

0|0
    0|0