Should I message him or not?

Well we broke up last February and then recently I sent him a long handwritten letter for my closure. It says everything I wanted to say like why I was hurt, how I'm okay being friends now and that I'll always be here him.

I'm surprised he read it because I write there that he doesn't have to if he doesn't want. He texted me the next day asking if he can call me. Unfortunately I'm at an orientation that day so can't answer a call. He said "some other time then"

My question is, should I wait for him to message me when he wants to talk or should I like ask him "is there still something you want to say?"

24

Most Helpful Guy

• he said he'll call u by himself didn't he? so he wants to say sth as it seems... but u can ask him "is there still something you want to say?" if u want... :)

• Yeah, I know he wants to say something. I'm just wondering if I should wait for him to bring it up again or I kinda remind him of if?

Thanks for replying :)

• as i said... u can remind him of it, it's not bad :)

and u r welcome :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't entertain it, honestly. First, you should examine if him talking to you will help with your closure or set you back. You'd have a much better time and have more power in the situation if you don't talk to him though. If sending that letter was for your closure and you said he didn't have to read it then that means you don't need a reply and you don't need to talk to him about anything in order for you to have closure. That means sending that letter to him was enough. Leave it be. Don't talk to him.

What Guys Said 3

• Wait for him i should say

• It sounds like he left it kind of nebulous which seems annoying. Maybe you can text asking if he is available at "such and such" date. If he is considerate he would give you a direct answer and provide a better time to talk if he is not available. If he still does not give a direct answer, he probably doesn't want to come off as if he cares too much or he is just inconsiderate. You can at this point either drop it (recommended if he is inconsiderate), or ask what date is good to talk. At this point you are definitely showing your true feelings, but the letter explained that anyways. These days it is all a matter of how much time can you wait. However, if the person is genuine, and they actually have feelings for you, they would not waste their time toying around with games. Does that make sense?

• My LDR we broke up and she want me as a friend to have feelings for each other what should I do... you says that I'm okay being friends now and that I'll always be here him. .. its really hurt when she is my friend

• We are also in LDR. I don't understand what you are trying to say though?

• Okay can you please message me inbox please just want to share something

What Girls Said 1

• wait for him to text you or call you.. he's the one who wants to say something.. not you remember? you're the one who wrote the closure letter... you are the one "closing" the relationship... hope that makes sense!