How can I forget him?

I haven't seen him for 6 weeks, and didn't talk to him for 2, but I can't stop thinking about him. It drives me crazy! I can't stay more than a couple of minutes without thinking about him, even at night, when I sleep, I usually dream about him. I keep having flashbacks of every moment we spent together (kisses, fights, laughs...) I really don't know how to stop it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Get in a new relationship, When you miss him try to remember the worst part of him, keep yourself busy. But If you miss a lot and if you still think you might give him a chance text him and talk ( this is what i do lol but its not what i would recommend. If you moved on you should consider him past be with someone who worth it)

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in the same situation many times and from experience I can say you can't really completely forget such a connection that has that type of impact and you will probably always remember it and look back on it. Whether you see him again sometimes soon or not, you most likely will not forget him. What will happen is that time will lessen the intensity. As time goes on, if you never see him again, you will stay on those constant thoughts and then eventually you will find that you still have that fondness for him, but it is not so constant. I felt similar to you about someone that was special to me. We lost complete touch and I missed him for years and couldn't stop thinking about him. I didn't think it would stop. Five years later the intensity stop, but I still think about him. With time and especially once you meet someone else it will lessen and probably for you it may completely go away. You cannot really control the thoughts so just let them be. They will slowly die out over time.

What Guys Said 2

• realize someone else in this world can even make you happier if you're willing to take risks.

• same story with me, and not a single cure

What Girls Said 2

• hi here i read your post and i want you to know that in life we can take some steps to make sure we have back happiness in our life i have also pass through all this problem but today am happy back i might not be able to tell you all the full story over here this is my email jeremyblunt45@outlook. com i will be waiting for your reply thanks this will help you a lot and you will always thank me

• Delete his number, the pictures that you took together, anything that can remind you of him. Starting meeting new people, going out more often. You'll not completely forget him, but it will get better.