So ex-boyfriends get jealous if their ex-girlfriends found someone new?

I was trying to be friends with my ex but he keeps saying "no I just want to be civil, you have a boyfriend and stuff so why don't you just talk to them?" And things like that. We say we are over each other, so that's why it seems like a good time to be friends again since we started as great friends before dating.
It's been a while since we broke up. He still hasn't found a girl yet and I don't know why. But today he's back in town visiting and we're gonna meet up. Does he sound jealous at all?

*** Do ex-boyfriends get jealous if their ex-girlfriend found someone new?

Sorry, typo there.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol never try to be friends with an ex. It never works out for the best. Ever

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, personally, I kinda think most guys get jealous whenever they see the ex girlfriend found someone new - whether or not they are seeing someone new themselves :/ What did you guys talk about though?

What Guys Said 2

• Not all of them, cause some just don't care if you moved on or not, some are happy for you and there's the jealous ones so it depends on the person.

• nobody wants to know their ex found someone else. doesn't mean they dont want them to find someone else, they just dont want to know about it. who would like to know someone else is banging their ex?

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah it's normal to be jealous
    He still cares about you so be gentle