It's okay, I'm really happy for him. like I always said it's better to love and lost then never to love at all?

I saw him today, we are friends/business associates.
I always thought or felt there was more to our friendship. I always thought it was a flirty friendhip... Anyhoot, I saw him today with another "friend", who would be more his style. I guess, i mean we are very differnt, with little in common. Oh, different races as well. Once upon a time we did express a certain attraction towards each other but it didn't move no further than that. I've realized that he rather have me as a friend cause, im not exactly his type.. this new"friend" i see him with is more his thing i guess, she'll fit in with his friends and people's more so than I would.
Hurts cause i wished things were different, but I'm very happy for him. Sense this new girl will be working with us.. i need to set aside my feelings and move on.
I'm not intimidated at all by her i dont think she's prettier better than me at all. Actually I'm just sad he never gave me the chance due to our differences, but hey, everyone is entitled to a preference. I want to show him there's no love lost on my end. Without over doing it. Any suggestions? . We are business associates only, how do I proceed in this until I'm perfectly fine?

+1 y
P. s any advice is so appreciated. Thanks.
1
1