How did he even know?

My ex broke up with me 5 months ago. I wanted nothing more than to be back with him, but he refused to even talk to me, and even blocked me, even though I didn't try to talk to him. I went on with my life, and just recently, I decided it was time to get back out there. I met a guy and we really hit it off. We're dating now, and wouldn't you know, my ex has started messaging me on Facebook. Last I knew I was blocked. Seems like the second I changed my relationship status, he was there. Why? He didn't want me, why can't he just let me be happy?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He just wants something he now can't have. If you don't want him back in your life at all, block him on all your social media. Stick with the guy you've got now! Your ex doesn't deserve to even try to get you back!!

Most Helpful Girl

• He hates knowing you moved on and he didn't (whether it's by choice or not).

If I were you I'd continue to not speak with him.
    Just think of it this way, if your relationship status never changed he wouldn't have saw any importance in trying to contact you.

He just wants control over your situation and the power to mess things up for you.
    Don't give him that.
    Continue on with your life and enjoy this new guy.

What Guys Said 1

• he doesn't like the idea of someone else banging you. sorry.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like the reason he blocked you in the first place was to help himself get over you not because he actually wanted to have nothing to do with you. It's also a possibility his friends have been keeping him updated. I could be totally wrong though