Could you get over an ex in 1 month?

I'm wondering because my ex who I still talk to and trying to work thinks out was only single a month before me met me and we started dating about 3 weeks after meeting. He occasionally talks about how he hates her and hoe they lived together for 3 months but she cheated on him. I find it hard to believe that he is over her. She recently showed up at his house at 12 am.

11

What Guys Said 1

• No way could i get over a ex in month, it took me a year to get over my ex girlfriend

What Girls Said 1

• No, I don't think so. I think it takes more time to sort out your feelings about what happened and how it ended, definitely longer if the ending was bad.
    I think it's obvious from her showing up at his house and him saying he hates her that there is still a lot of emotion going on there between them.

• It is not likely that someone could get over someone they had real, deep feelings for in just a month. The mix of emotions are just still too fresh during that time. You know? It's like a love hate thing going on. The struggle between actually still loving her but hating what she did and how she broke his heart. The leeling and emotions die out eventually, maybe, but it will take longer than a month.